People Who Fucked Off For

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Changes

Did anyone realise that Ive changed??
Or its not me. Its them???
I know that people tends to change from time to time.
So do friendship and relationship.
Maybe I am a sensitive person.
I think that I have been isolated by them.
I dont know why.
Is it because of the communication gap that we are facing right now.
I just feel diferent.
It doesnt feel like last time anymore.
We do not have lotsa common things to talk about.
We have different kind of perspective and point of view.
The changes are pulling us apart from this friendship.
Or should I find a partner to fulfil your requirement for me to fit into the group.
Im just tired of the isolation treatment from you people.
I might be doing something foolish against you all but Im just being myself.
I want you people to feel what Ive felt.
I may look tough but actually I am the one who easily get hurt....

No comments: