People Who Fucked Off For

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I Am A Sinner

Yay! We get to skipped Miss Fida's class with "permit".
Actually we are going to G hotel for our interview assignment.
I think that the manager of G Hotel is very friendly and good.
Through the interview we get to know how G Hotel manage their staffs and their operation works.
Its just a very brief interview but a worth it to know a little bit more about the hotel.
Before going for the interview, we have our lunch at Gurney Plaza's food court.
Third time been there but I discovered that most of the food in food court are nice.
To verify the above sentence, my fellow mates can prove that I have a plate of char hor fun and a plate of nasi lemak all by myself.
STRICTLY NO SHARING.
*erm.... I think i've break my 2010 resolution which is to have a drop dead skinny body! Opsie*
More sins to come.
After lunch, we still have time so we decide to walk around the mall.
Then, we go to Bread History and the same sin starts here...
I saw the Mr Adie's birthday cake!
The whole cake but... I spotted that they do sell it in slices.
What's more?? I bought it

I Just LOVE commiting these sins!

No comments: