People Who Fucked Off For

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

We Get RED From A BOX

After FnB class, I, Pei Wei and Joyce go to Gurney for movie and redbox as we have planned since last week. We are going to watch All Well's Ends Well 2010. Before I watch the movie, I heard lots of bad comment about this movie. Even this movie get bad review from the newspaper and netizens too. But I think its not bad. We enjoy the movie with laughter and tears. Ohya, I forgot to mention that we have our lunch at Manila The Place as I am craving for spaghetti *like always*. Its my first time dine in there but the food sucks and the price a bit too expensive as the food portions are very small. I dont think its worth it. I dont even feel full after Ive finished my spaghetti. Or maybe I have a BIG appetite compare to the others. Anyway, not going back to that shop again.





Headed to redbox after movie. People, get ready for a really big tsunami wave!!! LOL. Just joking. We have an angelic voice LMFAO! I rugi la... Pei Wei and Joyce sing alot as they know chinese. I only can sing a few of LeeHom and Jay Chou songs. The rest I sing english songs but not all english songs I can sing in karaoke. But I do enjoy it as its been long since I lasted went to redbox. When??? As long as I can remember.



First, look so relax....
Then, too relax....
Gosh, I am sleeping while singing?!! WTF??

I want to go again!!!





No comments: