People Who Fucked Off For

Monday, March 22, 2010

What Is Fun Meant For Me

I think its normal if I claims that my work for these few days are FUN!!!

YES!! Its FUN!!!

I never thought that work can be this fun.
I work a few part time jobs before but I think ME is the best work ever!
Here's the reason why....
ONE... The time is flexible where I can have more time to sleep, watch movies, go redbox and catch up with my friends.
TWO... I get to go to alots of events that I never been too such as the most recent Penang X-Jam 2010, F&N conference in Ipoh, Perak and Penang USM ADWAVE event.
THREE... Get to know more things like in Penang X-Jam 2010, I get to witness a 10 years old Japanese boy showing off his talents in skateboarding. I and Wan Yun was like so damn impress with him and also to other skater boys. Between, some of them are definitely HOT with tattoos inked on their chest and arm. I LOVE GUYS WITH TATTOOS xD
FOUR... Get to travel to Ipoh, Perak and the pay is really high. Not going to tell how much.
FIVE... USM Penang ADWAVE event is fun. I get to sign up for Cathay Cineplex Membership Card, get to upgrade my streamyx package and get myself more information about work and travel in USA.









I just have to say that I LOVE to work as REDBULL ME SAMPLING TEAM!!!

No comments: