People Who Fucked Off For

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Deal With Hell


Yo! Yo! Yo!
Im here to update my blog like, duh!
As always, I will talk about movies the most, party, food and celebartions.
Well, when I said the most I really mean it.
Here goes my rant about movie of my day. =]
Ive finally watch Soloman Kane.
I know its been weeks the movie showing in cinema but I cant find the perfect time to watch it until today.
Before I watch it, I get reviews from my friends.
He said it was bored.
She said it was awesome.
They said that they slept during the movie.

Hmmm.....
Alright, I dont care.
Im so gonna watch it.



*After the movie*



I said its not bored.
I said its good after all.
I said that I didnt sleep during the movie but Joyce did.
LOL

1 comment:

ms.joyce said...

i just too tired okay yet i know the whole story.what to do?xD