People Who Fucked Off For

Friday, March 19, 2010

Damn That Pandora's Box


Another update about movie that I've watched on Thurday with Pei Wei, Joyce and her friends *do we consider watch together as I and Pei Wei sit separately from them???*
Well well, lets talk about this movie.
As I always said the movie trailer is nice. I watch the movie trailer and I thought it is nice and funny.
I have to said that it is funny but not nice.
Most of the funny parts are LAME.
I stop laughing at the half part of the movie.
I cant stand the "lame-ness" in this movie.
I just feel like walking out from the cinema.
It is just a waste of time and money.
After movie, I and Pei Wei have our lunch/tea-time/dinner at Kim Gary.
Im so full after eating Kim Gary yet at home my mom already buy dinner for me.
I have to eat what my mom bought no matter what *I scared she will scold me =X*
After eating the dinner and I feel like vomitting as Im TOO FULL, I straight away go to sleep.
Maybe Im just too tired and I know that we cant go to bed after eating as we will have "spare-tyre" easily.
But I cant help it.
I just want to sleep.
Another 16hours of sleep!!! =]

P.S : Im SICK!!! =[

No comments: