People Who Fucked Off For

Friday, March 12, 2010

Under The Underland















Wake up in the morning feel like
P.diddy....



There goes my alarm clock.
I always set my alarm at 0700 but I will only wake up at 0740.
Today is Thursday.... Which means Mr Foo's Computing Essentials class.
Dont feel like going as last night I chat with Pei Wei till 0200.
Im SLEEPY but I must attend the class today as last week Ive already skipped his class.
More over, today we have Human Resource replacement class.
Gonna drag my damn ass to college today.
Guess what. Almost everyone is in the class and Mr Puvin come into our class and said that Mr Foo is in the hospital and he is unable to teach us today.
And the whole class like giving a loud applause and cheer.
WTF?!! Shouldnt we like feel bad for him?? Instead of that we are happy and yet we cheer REALLY LOUD.
Hope Mr Puvin wont tell Mr Foo about this. xD
Soooooooo, what are we going to do since we already in the college???
Of course, we headed to Gurney Plaza and have our breakfast at McD.
Then, Redbox!!!!
Recently, I just LOVE to sing!!!
I can sing a few of LeeHom and Jay Chou songs =]
What a great achievement in 2010.
Basically, I dont think we sing. We shout instead of sing.
Joyce lost her voice coz she sing alot. She can sing any song, you name it.
After redbox, we decide to watch movie.
Damn! We have made a very bad decision by choosing to watch UNDER THE MOUNTAIN.





I thought it will be something like Percy Jackson but dang.... its just an illogical lame movie.
I really want to sleep in the cinema but there's too much of people in the cinema.
So, I cant sleep. Need to take care of my image. LOL
Rush back home. Have a rest and bath. 1930 gone out to fetch Chiew Yuin and Ewan for movie, ALICE IN WONDERLAND (3D).





Its my first time to watch a 3D movie.
But I think its normal. Like no difference.
Between, Alice in wonderland is NICE! =D





Ive enjoyed my day but going to suffer from bankruptcy in the early of the month. =[

No comments: