People Who Fucked Off For

Monday, February 22, 2010

How Marvelous Wang LeeHom Is

After a week of movie craze that I cant get myself involve in. Finally today I get to watch Little Big Soldier at QB. Actual plan is to watch 72 Tenants of Prosperity or All Well's Ends Well. Either one. Again, both of the movie are fully booked! WTF!!! I thought people should be start schooling and working today. Maybe most of them take this opportunity to extend their CNY holiday as last night was Hokkien people pray "Ti Kong". We are in luck as we have two seats at the side for this movie otherwise the others are FRONT seats. When I watch movie I prefer to seat in the center and I wont go for center-corner or corner. But this time I dont care anymore cause I really want to watch a movie today. So, why not corner. Little Big Soldier is a mandarin movie. WTF?!! Im a banana and mandarin is like taugeh for me. Have to read the subtitles again. Damn. Well, for Lee Hom's sake, I dont mind. Lee Hom can actually act. He have done a great job in this movie. I love Lee Hom! Erm, people dont get me wrong. Ive always love Lee Hom from last time. Just that no one realise about it as I am known as Jay Chou's die-hard fan. Actually I love Lee Hom too. Who doesnt? He is a very talented guy in music who own a very good voice and looks too. Im just acting normal *winks*

Maybe I should stop ranting about who and why I like them. Shouldnt I be preparing for my Principles Of Management mid term, Moral Studies presentation and Food and Beverage presentation. Gosh! Im suffering now.

No comments: