People Who Fucked Off For

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sun Burning!

We planned this for 5 years long! Oh mi gosh! Its nothing big actually. Just that us plan to go Bukit Merah after high school and finally we managed to go together at the end, nearly end of 2009. Lol. Have a great time at Bukit Merah and it wil be GREAT if only all the games are available. No pictures taken. Seriously! But we managed to bring back the memories through our skin. You can see all of us get sun burnt. Everywhere we go people just look at us because we get burnt badly.

I watched Treasure Hunter for the second time. This time Im alone. I wanted to watch Sherlock Holmes but they dont have the 4 something show. I cant do anything as Treasure Hunter and Alvin & the Chipmunk have 1600 show. Of course I choose Treasure Hunter. Get to see my Jay Chou twice!

Thats all, peepz! Going to party before 2009 coming to the end. Party tonight and tomorrow!

No comments: