People Who Fucked Off For

Friday, December 25, 2009

Silent Night

First of all,
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my loved ones!!!!!
Wish ya'll a very merry christmas and WHERE'S MY PRESSIE????

How did you celebrate the eve and the day???
Me??? I have to work on the eve from 2030 till 0100. Surprisingly, last night there was no traffic jams at all. It suppose to have a massive jam at that area on every eve. After work I went back to Plaza Ivory to get my car, went back home to bath and get ready to shake my ass!!

I saw Rip there when I was on duty. I wanted to follow him to F.A.M.E but he cant fetch me back as I left my car at Plaza Ivory. No worries. I have another party people that ask me to go to MOIS. There is no doubt that I have tons of party freaks that influence me to become part of them. Went to MOIS and have a great time celebrating the eve! Love it.

Seems like next week is a busy week for me too. Plan to go Bukit Merah with Ai Ling, her sis, Gary and Boon Gin too. Then, wednesday going to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks 2. Im so excited. I love Thedore. He's the cutest among them =] Ladies Night!!! Hand up party people!! For sure going to party wth Bella and the rest. Thursday night its new year's eve!!! Party again people!!! Work?? Im not sure bout the schedule yet. But Im gonna work hard and party hard next week!!! =]

P.S : Im coming Jay! Going to watch Treasure Hunter tomorrow. =]

No comments: