People Who Fucked Off For

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Happyily Ever After

Never expect that I watched cartoon (2D) in theatre. At first Im not sure whether want to watch Princess And The Frog with my sis or not. Its seems like we dont have other options. So, we just go for it. Nice cartoon actually. Some kind of musical and funny at the same time. Overall, its like a typical children fairy tale that the ending is happily ever after. Between, I like the soundtrack which is Ne-Yo's Never Knew I Needed.

You're the best thing i never knew i needed
So when you were here i had no idea
You're the best thing i never knew i needed
So now it's so clear i need you here always

My accidental happily (ever after) (oh oh oh)
The way you slime and how you comfort me (with your laughter)
I must admit you were not a part of my book
But now if you open it up and take a look

You're the beginning and the end of every chapter (oh oh)
You're the best thing i never knew i needed (oh)
So when you were here i had no idea
You're the best thing i never knew i needed (that i needed)
So now it's so clear i need you here always

Before that, I managed to do some shopping. Bought 2 new tees and a shorts. I cant control my lust on all those pretty tees. I told myself not to do any shopping today but I cant =[ My sis is the devil. She keep on asking me to buy the 2 tees. Cis! Brain wash me. Now Im broke. So soooooo broke. Any plan on christmas eve, Bella or Sue??? Call me for party! =]

No comments: