People Who Fucked Off For

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Searching

Watch Treasure Hunter with my sis at qb today. The cinema is not really packed with people. There's a girl in front of us keeps on complaining why isnt the room full with people. The movie must be suck. Damn! Lets me tell you something lady. Youre watching a movie at 1225 what do you expect. People might be tried from last night crazy party for Christmas. She keeps on complain and complain. Shut up, Bitch! I need to concentrate on Jay Chou and the movie too.



Jay did improve alots in his acting skills. One of the fighting scene in Treasure Hunter.


Awww......... How I wish I am the one who is hugging him. FH FH FH xDD


Did a little shopping with my sis. I bought 2 nice tube top from Kitshen. All the clothes there are very very very cheap. =] Might wear one of them on wednesday and the other one on the eve. LOL. I saw a nice green bubble hem dress there too. Gonna get it for as my birthday dress. Muahahaha!!!





At night going to GP for Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 with Shan, Ai Ling & bf and Boon Gin & bf too. Ai Ling dont like it. She said its retard. She watch it coz of Shan. Haizzz. I like it very much. So cute.....







P.s : I was searching for you today. I thought you wanna ask something from me. Im ready to give it to you. But you're not there. Too bad. Seems like nothing gonna happen between us again.

No comments: