People Who Fucked Off For

Saturday, December 19, 2009

For Beaches or Bitches

We are having a beach party at Paradise Beach. The main purpose is for Miss Yasuko, our Japanese lecturer farewell party. Secondly, is to celebrate Mr Puvin's birthday.

Unfortunely, it rain alot. Yesterday was still sunny. Its not sunny its super HOT! Why is it rain when we have something to do. Damn!

Bad things to share about Paradise Beach. We rent the yucky place for rm100. The toilet is smelly n dirty. It cost rm0.50 per entry. Shit! For most of my friends sure know that I like to go toilet to pee. Rm0.50 per entry is a NO WAY for me to go that often. Then, we have Heineken with us but we think that it will taste nicer if its cold. So, we decide to ask the owner whether we can keep our beer in their fridge and here comes the problem. They dont allow us as they claim themselves as Muslim. But they will let us drink any alcoholic drinks with rm30 extra charges. WTF! FUCK OFF malays peepz! Is that what you so called Muslim?!! Anyone please dont ever go there. They even charge rm3 for the parking. I thought its public beach so the parking should be free, right? I didnt pay. When Im going back, there's a malay guy ask me for rm3. I told him I paid it already. What a fool.

Now lets move to the food. The food just ok. Not that great and not that bad. What can you expect for rm15 which includes with the presents.
Then, the activities. Its bored, Its not well organize. I heard that there will be games but nothing at the end. After introducing among ourselves we have some food and some people "you-know-who" gone crazy by simply throwing people into the water. Thats scary. He did not think first before he act. Dumbass! For us that are not that really into water, we take pictures!
Say cheese!

A sneak peek of our craziness. For more please visit my facebook. Thx!

No comments: