People Who Fucked Off For

Monday, December 7, 2009

Baby Are You Down Down Down Down Down

RanNy's Bloggie gonna be down from today until friday. Even my facebook account too. Not going to update or login for these few days. Im having EXAM!!! Whatever! Its not a big deal. But I wanted to concentrate in my exam. I didnt aims for four distinction. I just wants to maintain my result.

Baby are you down down down down down. Im sooooo addicted to this song. And also Ke$ha's Tik Tok. Down is like asking me to relax while Tik Tok is like inviting me to the party. Dont worry. Right after the exam, Im soooooo gonna be "Down" and "Tik Tok"!

Before that, Good Luck to all my friends in your exam. Can do me a favor???
Let's enter the exam hall together and DIE at the same time. LOL. Im just joking. =D

Good Luck and all the best =]
That's all, peepz! Will be right back on friday night.

No comments: