People Who Fucked Off For

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Quiet Me

First day for the new job. My partner is Alice of course. Our location for today is at Kelawai Road and Birch Road. I didnt expect myself to be like speechless. I think im good in crapping instead of saying some facts. Alice help me alot in the sampling period as I cant remember the product ingredients and functionally. Its great after all. But still need to improve in my voice tone and so on. Should start practice talking. I mean serious talk. Not like craps. If its crap i dont need to practice. Its my nature. LOL.

Ohya, anyone want to have a can of red bull tomorrow?? Meet me at UPR tomorrow night. I can give you a sample can of red bull but first you need to listen to my *grandmother story* speech about red bull.

Ciao! Merry Christmas! =]

No comments: