People Who Fucked Off For

Monday, December 21, 2009

Clean And Sober

I dont have drugs or alcohol problem. I didnt went to the rehab. I just cleaned my room today. =] Suprise right. Usually Im lazy but today I have the mood to do some cleaning.






Good news good news!







Im hired! Tomorrow going to start working. Today just attend the product training and immediately Im on the job for tomorrow, wednesday and Christmas's Eve. Babes! Im out on the eve for money! =D First time I tried Red Bull. The taste is kinda nice. Taste like apple.







After the product training I went home and have the mood to clean up the mess in my room. Here starts the cleaning. Cleaning makes me remind of my high school memories. I see lotsa pictures and medals that I get from Judo. Really miss Judo but too lazy to go back training.




Medals that Ive won in Judo competition. By luck =] Each of the medal have my own bitter sweet memories.

My lucky charm.


"Dont Touch Just Look" My favourite tee =]


I love CHOCOLATES! Its a gift! Belgian Chocolates with Paraline. YUM~







Getting prepare for tomorrow before that gotta finish 2 chapters of Ouran High School Host Club. Ciao! =]

No comments: