People Who Fucked Off For

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Rule #33 Enjoy Every Little Thing Now

Yo peepz! Im back. =]
Gosh. Im so gonna start ranting about my exam week.
Allow me to start with Purchasing, Costing and Control paper. Mr Foo is so kind that some of the questions are actually from the excersice. But I still managed to do one of the question wrongly. =[ Hopefully I can pass.
Principles of Marketing paper. One word. WOOOHOOO! As usual, Mr Puvin is always the great lecturer in SEGi Penang.
Japanese Language paper and ORAL? OMG! Wakarimasen. Lol. The writing is quit easy as I know how to make sentences and the essay is like Watashi wa... Then Watashi wa again.... Haha! Oral??? Like I said, Wakarimasen (I dont understand). Some simple ones I might understand. But the rest. *speechless* =S
Service Quality Managemant paper. Hmmm... I thinks its okay.
Finally, Front Office Management. Damn! I screw up in section B as I dont even know how to do it. Out of 3 questions. All I know is nothing. Mr Adie did give us the focus area to study but he didnt even give us the notes. How to study without notes? Mr Adie, how la. I dont care. Its your fault. You must pass me. Nonono. I want a distinction. XP


Good news! Im having a month break! To be more accurate is 5 weeks of semester break! =D
I feel GOOD.


Between, Im going to resign from F.O.S as there are Full Of Shit! Eventhough the pay is attractive but the staffs are Full Of Shit. Ive had enough! So sayonara! Plans to find a new job with flexible time. Something like freelance promoter. Whenever they have project or job I will do it. Hopefully Im hired by some company that Ive already send my resume to.


Its been a month 2weeks I didnt watch any movie and today Ive just watched Zombieland with Shan, Boon Gin and Ai ling + Gary. Erm.... The movie is kinda average. Nothing special. But I kinda like Columbus rule #33 which is Enjoy Every Little Thing. =] There are some bunch of idiotic guys sit behind us. The way they laugh is like so annoying. Trying to catch people attention is it? Why dont you lala zai just fuck off and go back home to your lala mui!


Tomorrow going for another movie again. With my sis. Might be watching Princess and The Frog. Hehe. Yaya. Its a cartoon. Whatever.

Cant wait for Ms Yasuko's farewell party this coming Friday at Paradise, Tanjung Bungah. Gonna have lotsa fun with my crazy college mates.

What are we waiting for? Lets starts the PARTAY!!!
P.S : I think Im gotta be bored during the semester break. Everyday Facebook and watch tv, Nothing else....


All the images are from deviantart.com

No comments: