People Who Fucked Off For

Monday, November 30, 2009

Stress Away, Fun Is Here

Im going to study starting from Monday 30112009 onwards. Actually I cant concentrate. Ive try to study but nothing goes in. Feel so stressed up and I decide to throw the notes away and have a day break.

Go to Gurney to watch Ninja Assassin. Im not a true blood fan and of course Im not like any other girls that screaming for Edward Cullen aka Robert Pattison. I didnt watch the first Twilight movie so the second one Im not going to watch it. Here's Ninja Assassin starring Rain Bi. Let me tell you something. This movie is amazing! The action and the impact makes me go WOW! A little bit of dislike in the movie is the BLOOD! BLOODY HELL. LOL. The blood look so fake *of course its fake, duh* I mean that it look like tomato juice. In the movie, they kill alot = alot of people die = a lot of tomato juice. *sigh*




Can you see Rain's body changes??? WOW!!! He can do that in 8 months period of time. Salute to Mr Rain! =] Nice bod, huh?

Have our lunch at Mr Teppanyaki. Ive already have my lunch at home but I always have a big appetite. So why not another lunch, right. I know I eat alot recently but I cant control myself. Sue, ask me to eat more. She wants me to look fat *but Im already is.... =/*







Salmon : I am very honoured for you, Miss RanNy to eat me. =]
RanNy : Sure you are. *open her mouth as big as possible and have the salmon* Yummy~

Today I suppose to get my hair cut so, we go to Prangin Mall. But end up nothing. Ewan is too fussy. He claims that he cant see any saloon that have a good hairstyle worker. He is too afraid to get his haircut at Prangin. Well, he's flithy rich. Always get his hair done at Queensbay Mall's Extreme saloon, D-Trend saloon and Hair Icon saloon. Damn! Show off nia =P But that's okay. I'll get mine done tomorrow by myself. Hmph!

Time to go Pesta! Its been a looooooooooooooong time since my last time to Pesta and I cant even remember when is it. The token is so expensive! 1 token is RM2. Dont really wanna play as my mom told me before that Pesta's rides are all unsafe, it might lose and break. Im so scared. But, I still ride the Challanger. At first I dont feel scary until the thing go up so high and fast. I close my eyes and pray in heart, "God, please help me. I still wanna see my mom" LOL. Feel so embrassed.

Tsk tsk tsk. So Gay!~


See Im so relaxed. =D

Its kinda fun. I can forget all the stress. But I really really really need to concentrate in my final. Please HELP!

No comments: