People Who Fucked Off For

Saturday, November 21, 2009

It Aint Fun After All

Just come back from my college, SEGi's Royal Masquarde Prom Night. First thing Im gonna do is upload the pictures in my blog! =]
First of all, the food are not good.
Then, the services at G-Hotel is not good either. The staff is like so rude. When she wanna take my plates she often shout "excuse me, miss! Are you finish?!!" Damn! Shut up! Im not deaf. You no need to shout at me. Next, the prom is like sooooooooooo damn bored. The emcees are bored. They dont know how to entertain peoples and their jokes are so LAME! The performance. Haizzz. Speechless as its so damn bored. The DMDS's sketch are damn bored. I dont even wanna watch it. Thank God that HEC's drama is great! Even our principal give them a thumb up! You go, guys!!! =D

Chicken Strawberry. The only dish that I LOVE =]


Jenny is a good actress. She's so random
The cast. Way to go guys!!!

Lastly, its PART-A-Y TIME!!! Most of the people going back. Im busy taking pictures with Kyo and others. Then, I saw Jenny and Mr Puvin are dancing on the stage. LOL! First time I "witnesses" Mr Puvin dance crazily! Whats more. I headed to the stage too =D



Mr Puvin is DANCING! OMG




Kyo, Jenny and I on the dance floor

Since, the prom is over. Here comes the final. GAGAGAGAGA!!! Need to study that means no more party for me for 1month. Can I??? *wink wink*

No comments: