People Who Fucked Off For

Friday, November 13, 2009

Big Sigh

2012 finally here! I mean 2012 (movie) I wanted to catch it on the very first day but too bad its damn freaking FULL on the first day itself. I went to buy the tickets at 1200 for 1835 show but its full already!!! They have 4 halls and all were fully booked!!! DAMN!!! Didnt get to watch it.

But I dont really wanna watch it yesterday as Im feeling sleepy. I scared I might sleep in the cinema. Its like 2012 is watching RanNy sleeping than RanNy watching 2012. Since its full, I went back home and slept at 2100. xD Eventhough I sleep early but I still feel sleepy today during SQM and Japanese class.

Dont blame me.... I slept at 0500 on wednesday and I woke up at 0900 on thursday. I do that every wednesday. Hehe!!!

*BIIIIIIIIG SIGH.............*

I need to study for Front Office and SQM for next week mid term. Mr Adie inform us kinda late and sudden. What the function, sir?!! We dont even have the complete notes for both subject. How am I going to sit for your mid term? Mr Adie, you make me stressed and guilty at the same time. Im stressed coz Im not ready for the test yet. Im guilty because Im too playful that I cant concentrate in revising your notes. WTF WTF WTF!




P.S : I will pamper myself with Kit Kat Bites that I've just bought at the Beach Street during my lunch break with my coursemates. Then, I will watch my favourite tvb series, Beyond The Realm of Conscience. After that only I will start doing my revision while listening to Big Bang's Let Me Hear Your Voice.This is the RanNy's way to release stress. =]

No comments: