People Who Fucked Off For

Monday, November 16, 2009

Mid Term So Do Prom Night

Front Office mid term just ended today. Its a OPEN BOOK TEST!!! =D Thanks to Mr Adie. He allowed us to take a look at our notes for first 30 minutes but it turn out that we refers to our notes for the whole entire test. LOL!!! Thats great. It means that I no need to worry about Service Quality Management test on wednesday. Woohoo~ Just glance through the notes will help =]

Feel so relieved righ now. Cant wait for wednesday. Going to watch 2012 with Pei Wei after class. If its fully booked, we decide to just window shopping at Gurney Plaza *no money what to do. just window shopping =1* Then, its ladies night at Mois like every wednesday. Its been a habit that I went there mostly on every wednesday and sometimes saturday.

Between, Im not really excited about our college prom night. Dont feel like going at first but I cant cancel it coz ive already paid for it. And I didnt get a mask yet! *sigh, going to take a look on wednesday* Its bored!!!! In my class, its like 4 persons going only?!! WTF am I going to do there? Wait for the FOOD, lucky draw, performance then I chao!


P.S: Loving Leona Lewis's Happy.... So what if it hurts me? So what it I break down? So what if this world just throws me off the edge, My feet run out of ground I gotta find my place I wanna hear my sound Don’t care about all the pain in front of me I just trying to be happy I just wanna be happy, yeah...

I just wanna be happy. Im not worthy. Maybe you never think about it and you wil never know.

No comments: