People Who Fucked Off For

Saturday, November 28, 2009

iHell, iTune

Fweh.... Just finish doing my own notes for FOM. Its kinda fucked up this semester. Its difficult! Eventhough the lecturers has given us the focus area but I still cant get it in the notes. Damn! Its sooooooo gonna be hard this semester.
Semester 1 is easy.
Semester 2 is hard.
Semester 3 is going to be HELL!

This is what Im gonna do during PCC, then, SQM, POM and lastly for FOM. So, SEGi, you better prepare lotsa table for me to throw.


Kids, please dont ever try this at home... unless your parents arent home


In order to release my stress I need music. Not the calm ones like matra but they funky tunes. Music just make my day =]



Current favourite tunes is Ke$ha's Tik Tok. I just love it. The song makes me feel good =]




I'm talking - pedicure on our toes, toes
Trying on all our clothes, clothes
Boys blowing up our phones, phones
Drop-topping, playing our favorite cd's
Pulling up to the parties
Trying to get a little bit tipsy
Don't stop, make it pop DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, Imma fight
Till we see the sunlight
Tick tock, on the clock
But the party don't stop,no
Woah-oh oh oh Woah-oh oh oh (x2)
Ain't got a care in world, but got plenty of beer
Ain't got no money in my pocket, but I'm already here
And now the dudes are lining up cause they hear we got swagger
P.S : Gonna have some FUN this Sunday and on this coming wednesday too =]

No comments: