People Who Fucked Off For

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Again and Again

Its been a week after 2012 showing in cinema nationwide but its still FULLY BOOKED!!! I and Pei Wei decide to watch it after our SQM mid term at gurney. Its still fully booked maybe today is movie day. Then, we go with our plan b which is The Box. DARN! Both of us are freaking cold and bored during the movie.

The Box is about a couple who receive a box from a mysterious man. They are offered to press the button with a million dollar but someone whom they dont know will die. Of course they press the button. If they dont press there will be no The Box. Then, something strange happens. Something about lighting, NASA and bla bla bla that makes me confused and I dont even know what they are talking about in the end. Its a waste of my time and money. WE SUPPOSED TO WATCH 2012!!!!

Finally, I get to eat at Mr Teppanyaki. I have Terriyaki Salmon Bento same like Pei Wei. Didnt manage to take the picture as we are too hungry. Then, we went to DeDe Bakery and bought some yummy tarts and bread! =]





Yummy~ 6pcs for only rm5. Cheap....

Mousey mousey. I love the chocolate nad peanuts =d

P.S: Having a 2weeks study break but we still need to go to college as some of our lecturers cant manage to finish the syllabus. WTF?!! AHHHHH..... Who cares... Hitting the dance floor at 0100. Anyone?? xD

No comments: