People Who Fucked Off For

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Horror? Think again

First of all, I would like to inform everyone that Im good *sort of.. =/* I will always remember her, Louise, my beloved dog. Thanks for all the concern from my friends. =]

Just watch Phobia 2, a Thai horror film at QBM with Ewan and Dyra. Horror movie??? Think again. This movie has 5 part with different stories. The first one is Novice. Its about karma. What you did is what you get as I believe. Its not that scary. Maybe the sound effect will make u scared and I dont really like the stories.
Second is Ward. About a teenager *the guy is cute =P* who meet with accident and broke both of his legs. He was sent to the EU and had to share a room with a coma grandpa. At night the grandpa haunt him. Watch it and you will know what happened to him at last.

Backpackers is the third story where two Japanese teens trying to hitch a car but they dont have any ideas that they were in the wrong car. In this story its not about ghost but its about zombie/man eaters.

Salvage is about a women that are selling damaged cars to her customer by telling them that the cars are never involved in any accidents. Well, the ending is kinda sad. ='[I love the last story, In The End. LOL until the end of this story. Its funny and I dont think its a ghost story. Haha!!!

Now, going to get my Front Office's assignment done. Bye!

No comments: