People Who Fucked Off For

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Louise To Remember



Im having Mr Foo's class this morning and Ive received a bad news from my sis.


Louise just left us last night.


='[


Im shocked... I didnt cry coz I dont want to cry in the class. I hold back my tears. But I cant help it as soon as I reached to my house and post up all her pictures in my facebook. I really cant stand the tears...




Thinking of the first time when we found her straying at our housing area. We decide to bring her back eventhough we know that our parents dont like it. Anyway, they accept it and let us keep her. I still can remember that my parents, I and my bro were trying to give her a name. A nice name yet meaningful. My dad did suggest a few names such as Pinky, Lucy, Nancy and etc. We dont like it. Then my dad came up with RU YI which means satisfied, pleased, happy and comfortable in mandarin. We like it as we found her in the 2nd day of CNY 2007. But I prefer to call her LOUISE as it is easier. So, we named her LOUISE WONG RU YI.... She is officially became one of WONGIE's family member and her birthday is on the 2nd day of CNY every year.




All of us love her soooooo much. She's smart, cute and funny. She likes chicken (drumsticks) and meat (pork). Eventhough she likes to pee and poo around in our house but we still love her. Now that she's gone......... How could she left us.......




='[

Last picture Ive taken... IMISSYOUFOREVER.....

No comments: