People Who Fucked Off For

Friday, November 27, 2009

Don't Mess With Me

I suppose everyone that knows me well should know that Im not a person that you can bully easily. Im a loud person. I will talk back if I dont like the way you talk. Please dont feel offended with my words. Sometimes I dont mean it but sometimes I DO.

Here's a girl is finding trouble with me. She's a loud person and of course she is even louder than me. She think that she know some of the "three lines" clan friends and she can talk whatever she likes. Her words always hurts people feelings. Most of the people tends to keep quiet. But when you're messing with me. I dont think so.

You said that you're hurt with my words and you wont talked to me anymore? WTF! I dont care. As you can talk like a bitch why cant I? You can talk whatever you want, why cant I? You can hurts people feeling with your words, why cant I?

No comments: