People Who Fucked Off For

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What's The Problem???

Are you trying to accuse me???


First you call me up and Im working I wont be able to pickup you calls. Then, I tried to call you during my lunch break but you didnt pick up your damn phone! You texted me saying that I switch off my phone because Im with someone??? WTF!!! And you asked me to send regards to your dear???



I dont get you!!!



Finally you called me. But why are you acting weird??? You say you're in QB and saw me and "someone" together. Said that "someone" is beside me and you want to talk with him.

Im not with "someone"!!!
Im alone all the time!!!
And when you're calling me, Im inside the ladies!!!
To whom should I pass my phone too???
And who is the "someone"??? I dont know!!!

You keep on accuse me!!! I cant take it anymore!!!
I just want to know what are you trying to do to me???
And STOP ACCUSING ME!!!
IM NOT GOING TO TAKE THE FUCKING ACCUSATION!!!!

No comments: