People Who Fucked Off For

Saturday, October 10, 2009

What Is Your Surrogate?

Do you ever imagine of having a surrogate, do everything for you without worry and everything is in your control??? You can even choose the apperance of you surrogate. You might look old or fat but your surrogate can be hot and sexy. That's so cool =]

Should try and watch Bruce Willis latest action movie, Surrogates. It's nice. I watched it with Ami and Chiew Yuin yesterday. I am not feeling well but I still wanna go out with them. Also I forgot to bring my jacket. So, Im fucking cold while watching the movie. And it makes my flu from bad to worse. =[




Change your surrogate face with just a peel from the skin.

This is how you control your surrogates.


After the movie Im going out with Sue for supper. We've been out for every night. She's like my Sis. We go to party together. Supper together. Round island together. And we share a dirty little secret among ourselves too *I bet you dont want to know that*







Yay!!! Semester break starts today!!! Going to enjoy it like never before. Its party time, guys!!! 8]







RanNy's Guilty Pleasure - I cant stop partying all night long!!! =/

No comments: