People Who Fucked Off For

Friday, October 30, 2009

Bye Bye To My Money

Today is suppose to be my shopping day as I received my pay. But.... =[ We need to pay Rm 154.30 for the 53packs of clothes that lost. Damn!!! My money is flying away...
So sad!!!


Btw, I just go to J.co Donuts to buy 2pieces of donuts. Let me makes thing clear! They have a nice donuts but their services are SUCKS!!! The workers are mostly from indonesia as I assume are FUCKING RUDE!!! Please show us some respect. Eventhough I just buy 2pieces, show me your great services as Im still your customer. Damn!!! They didnt even provide me a plastic bag. They expect me to hold that box and walk arounf QBM.

Damn!!! Im not satisfy with J.co Donuts services! And lots of my friends complaint to me before. Now I know why. =[

P.S : Going to Pizza Hut tomorrow!!! =D

No comments: