People Who Fucked Off For

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Money Wanted

*God, please rain money for me.....*



Hell ya!!! I need lots of money so badly right now. I just receive a bad news from Ewan today as he told me that everyone of us need to pay RM190 because there are 47 pieces of clothes are LOST!!!!

WTF!!!

RM190!!! Thats a huge amount. I can use that money to pay for my prom night balance (RM40), get a prom night dress from Forever XXI. Haizzz....

Now what should I do??? Tomorrow going to find a rich man *dont care whether he's young or old, ugly or charming* marry to him. Then, he will give me lots of money to spend. $_$

Or how I wish there is some genius out there to invent a money printer that are afforable by everyone. =]




Money money I love you,
I want you,
I need you.

No comments: