People Who Fucked Off For

Monday, October 26, 2009

Finally Its Done

YaHoooooo!!!!!!!!!
Ive finally finished my principles of marketing assignment. Thats mean there will be no more assignment for me! Happy! *smile widely.......* Now I can relax for awhile. Lets grab a bag of potato chip and sit at the couch with remote control on my hand. Haha!!!

But Mr Puvin just warn us that dont be so relax as our final is coming soon *7th Dec*. Erm.... 1 more month to go??? SHIT!!! I dont even wanna think about it. Im scared. Im worry about the Purchasing, Cost and Control's paper and also Japanese *worry abit la eventhough I always say that I dont care about Japanese*

But I think I should take a week off from worrying all of this stuff and enjoy! Shopping and partying!!! =D After that I should starts the worry again... =[


P.S: Cant wait for this saturday as im going to celebrate my sis birthday in advance *sakae sushi and shopping!!!* and also its Halloween *going to party like crazy!!!*

No comments: