People Who Fucked Off For

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy BirthWeen!!!

Yes!!! Its the time for the ghosts to haunt for their victims today. Whereas I and my sis are haunting for FOOD!!!

Today, Im celebrating my lovely sis's birthday in advance. We went to Sakae Sushi at QBM for our lunch. Yum yum... Nice food!!! We had salmon teriyaki, Sakae chawanmushi, Hotate Kushiyaki and Chicken Katsu Don.


Next destination is.....

FOREVER XXI!!!

Searching for my prom dress. There's alot of dresses and tops that I LOVE!!! But I want a prom dress only as I dont have enough money to splurge on. Haizzz =[ I want my prom dress to be green colour as it's my favourite colour and I prefer tube dress.

Its not a dress. Suitable for club xDD. Rm49 only. So cheap!!!

Love this too!!! But its purple. I didnt buy it. But I will next month. Hehe

This is nice too. Going to get it too. Soon you'll be mine!!! Kakaz!!!


Ta-da!!! I managed to find the one that I want! Yay! =D *No picture as I didnt take any. Wanna see??? See you at SEGi's Prom Night!*

My sis wanna get something at Padini Concept Store but she ends up nothing. So, we decide to stop at Haagen Dazs for some ice cream!!! I LOVE HAAGEN DAZS!!!


Before going back, I managed to get a pair of shoes at Sym. Hehe. I love that shoes so much eventhough they dont have black anymore, I still bought the blue ones. Might be wearing it to the party tonight if Sue is going tonight.

Well, Happy Halloween, peepz!!!
Lets haunt for the bloody fucking vampz!!! ;P

No comments: