People Who Fucked Off For

Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Boring Place, huh???

Today is Sunday and Im working... Great indeed. Well, there's a bangali male customer made a comment on my tattoo.


Bangali Guy [BG] : Is that a real tattoo???

RanNy [R] : Yup.

BG : You get it in Penang???

R : Yea.

BG : What a boring place. You should do it on your neck like me *showing his neck tattoo*

R : Ohhhh Kay.... *cussing in my heart saying that mind your own business. Its my choice to do it on my right upper wrist. Who cares!!! I can say that your neck tattoo is a boring piece of shit too!!!* Continue smiling.....

BG : My parents are angry with me as they dont like me getting a tatoo.

R : Oh really??? I dont think my parents even noticed it *in my heart, I dont give a damn!!!*


To BG, if you think its a boring place, why dont you get it on your "ding dong" It is interesting when you are "riding horse" with your gf.


=P

No comments: