People Who Fucked Off For

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Tired

I didnt update my blog for the past few days. Guess what Ive been doing lately???

*Drums drool.....*

Lepak at night/midnight/morning... Just went out for supper and drinks at night. And it cause me sorethroat. a little bit of flu, cough a lot... AND LACK OF SLEEP!!!! *-* Every night I sleep at 4 or 5am and the best thing is I need to wake up at 7 or 8am. WTF!!! I think these five days I can total up my sleep time and it still havent reach 24hrs.

I just enjoy going out at night. No traffic, no sun and no motherfucker reckless drivers! LOL.

Between, while Im enjoying my night life, my Purchasing, Costing and Control mid term is going down... =S I just study for awhile last night at 0430. I thought that I can make it no need to sleep and study all the formulas and facts last night. But I cannot do it. I feel so sleepy and I decide to sleep for 2hrs and go to Mr Foo's class and sit for the exam like that. I did it!!!!

And I feel really regret about it. I think Im going to fail in his paper.
I dont want to re-sit his paper.
I dont want re-sit any other paper.
I dont want CGPA to drop.

Im so gonna stop this.

But......

Tonight is the last night for me to enjoy. Its ladies night. The last chance.......

No comments: