People Who Fucked Off For

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Yesterday I and Ai Ling have to attend our very first LAN class which was malaysian studies. I think we reached Annexa C kind of early. So, we went to level 4, class c6. We waited for quite a long time but there was no single human being coming to the class. We thnk that we might be entering into the wrong class and decide to go down stairs to ask the secretary. And we bumped into our classmates. They told us that the class was at the auditorium. Well, I find the lecturer was kind of funny. Miss Molly Cheah our Malaysian Studies lecturer. The way she talk was sooooooo funny *english + malay + hokkien!!!* Malaysian Studies was kinda bored as we have to copy all the notes. Reminded me of going back to high school during F1 and Miss Molly Cheah remind me of my F5 english teacher, Miss Yeoh. Ahhhhhhh.... I miss my high school moment and friends....

Tonight going out to watch movie, Unrest with Ai Ling and Boon Gin at gp. We worried that there might be no tickets available when we reach there so, I need to book the tickets first. But the fucking gsc online reservation have no tickets for 2115 and 2315 show. Very geramnya.........
Since Im "LSS" i decide to try to call the reservation hotline. Damn!!! Why cant the gsc workers answer the call?!! The computer is like so slow... " Welcome to gsc. Press 1 for gurney plaza.... Press 1 for Enchanted.... Press 5 for 30th November 2007... Press 1 for 2115 show.... and bla bla bla..." Have to listen to that stupiak computer for so long just to book 3 tickets!!!! Dont know how much it will cost in my phone bill. This system is soooooo LOUSY, WASTE TIME AND MONEY!!! Please take note gsc management, you need to update this probs!!!

Anyway, we arrived late as there was a big traffic jam around the highway i think. Luckily we managed to buy our tickets. The movie.... 18 PL!!! Memang geli... They show the cadaver naked with the breast and pussy... Lolx!!! Looks like my blog is getting a bit censor ;p After movie, we decided to went to coffee bean for a drink of coz. I want my belgium chocolate ice blended!!!! But, we decide to go to CO instead. Its Ladies Night, duh. Why not??? Its FOC. I like the Vodka Lime!!! Nice... ^^ But there is no hot guys for me to aim. Lolx!!!

No comments: