People Who Fucked Off For

Monday, December 17, 2007

Stay or Give Up

Im thinking of quiting Judo... As Im just too tired of it... Pressure for competition especially Sukma. Im like not in the mood for judo anymore. Every time I went to training like no mood and dont really wanna train that hard anymore. Ive already plan to quit after Sukma. But... Now I think that I wanna quit right now. Last week I skipped the whole training session. Just get scolded by Sensei... Like he ask me why I didnt come to training last whole week. And I js say nothing. I know that this is not the right reason... But I really just saja wanna skipped the training... And Sensei said that Im not responsible. Cos we just have six months to go for Sukma. And I didnt train hard for it. Ohyea!!! Im IRRESPONSIBLE!!!! So what did you want me to do??? Maybe you should just kick me out of the Sukma Team. I didnt really want it anymore.

But Im going to think really careful what I really want...

Anyway, did anybody know when is the A-Levels result is coming out??? I hope that I pass... And Ive started to plan for my degree course already... Im taking Law of course... Im thinking of going to Taylors College... Thats my DREAM college at first. At first I was thinking of going to Wawasan Open University (WOU) or maybe Help University but WOU just offer A-Levels only if Im not mistaken. And Help did offer A degree for Law but Im not sure whether they have study loan or not. I kinda forgetful. But I really wanted to go to Taylors.

The requirement for Taylors is CCC... So Im praying that I get CCC... I know its hard but please God... Bless me!!!

Ive found out that there is a benefit for me ot stay in judo as there is a sport scholarship but not in taylors. Its offer in KDU and Inti.

So what should I do??? All I need is time for me to think wisely...

No comments: