People Who Fucked Off For

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Wants

Freshly new item Ive added into the want list...
It is All About DBSK Season 1 DVD!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh Mi God!!!!
I saw it at Tower Records on Tuesday...
I was like... "Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! All About DBSK!!!!!!!!! I want it!!! I want it!!! I want it!!!!!
But mana tau its rm320!!!!!!!
Rm320!?!!???!!! I can buy lots of stuff with rm320...
But since dbsk is my LOVE, I must have it!!!
Im really going crazy over it!!!
Need to pray to universe..
"Dear universe, please let me have the All About DBSK DVD during this christmas... Or maybe on my next year birthday... Let the one who dont appreciate it give it to me... Thank you universe..."
Hope this really work...
To tell the truth my christmas list for santa is quite long...
I want a Boys Like Girls cd...
A Fushigi Yuughi vcd...
A Yakitate! Ja-Pan vcd...
erm erm erm...
A adidas shoes *green*..
Cant think of it right now...
But Im sure its a long list...

No comments: