People Who Fucked Off For

Monday, December 24, 2007

I'm Hired

Finally I get a job after ive been jobless since the August 2007. Anyway, I went to shopping at qb with my sis on saturday noon. Before we left, my sis ask me to try to ask for the vacancy at gsc. I was... Erm... why not I give it a try. After I fill in the form, I straight away went for the interview and they hired me. I was so surprised that they wanted to hired me just like that. Thank God!!! Lolx!!!

The pay is the same like my previous job which is RM 3.50 per hour. They didnt provide us the uniform so, we have to get it ourselves. I need a white long sleeves blouse and a pair of black shoes. I cant find any of them in Prangin Mall especially the shoes. All dont have my size. Im wearing size 7 but I cant fit in it. Maybe the cutting of the shoes is different from my other shoes. Haiz.... My feet is like sampan or an elephant feet. SOOOOO BIG!!!!

Well, Sunday was my first day of work. Im just a trainee and the four hours training time (6-10pm) was not counted in my salary until my P.I.C (crew leader) approval. Im working as a Box office aka BO means Im selling movie tickets. Tuesday Im officially work as the BO in qb's gsc.

Eventhough qb is kinda far from my house (15-20minutes from my house) and the pay is just RM3.50 per hour but at least its more worth it than working at Chopper Board. In Chopper Board we have to do everything with RM3.50 per hour. We have to serve the customer, makes drinks, wash the dishes, work in the kitchen and become a cashier. We cant even sit when there is no customer around and we cant talk too much too. But in gsc, we (BO) can sit *of course we sit when we are working... LOL*, talk to the other colleagues anything and anytime as long as not in front of the customer and the other rules is not that strict. Im happy working in the new enviroment with my friendly colleagues and leaders too. All of them are very friendly and funny too. Im glad that they hire me. ^^

No comments: