People Who Fucked Off For

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Yesterday I watched tv1 for the SEA Games daily report. Ive been waiting for the judo news for sooooooooooo long. Finally the stupid reporter old man was going to show me the news. Hell yeah!!! I hate the old man as he was announcing the today's events and the target of Malaysia Team in winning gold medals in every sports for Malaysia. When he reached judo, he said," Judo nampaknya tidak mempunyai harapan untuk sebarang pingat." ^%$#@ I was like DAMN YOU OLD MAN!!! after ive heard what he says. You think you can won anything for Malaysia with all of your fats!!! You are just a filthy reporter, so just shut the fuck up!!! I saw Marjan aka Ramly burger seller first. He was against the Philippines player, Ramrez Gilbert. His match was not that interesting as Fakhrul match against the Myanmar player, Nyi Nyi. But both of them won a bronze medal. Congratz!!!!

I wont be able to watch Li Ying's match this Friday as Im having class from 1400-1700. Boring.... I wanted to watch Li Ying fight badly.... *sobz sobz*

No comments: