People Who Fucked Off For

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

All I Want For Christmas Is...

Christmas is just around the corner... Can you feel the heat *yes!!! theres no snows in malaysia so, im correct with the heat* What should I buy for my friends??? Gagagaga!!! Headache... Sakit kepala... Tau tong... Tau tia... bla bla bla...

Anyway, I want alot of stuff this christmas.

Lets see the list...

Dear Santa *actually for you guys out there*,

This year Ive been a very good girl... So please give me this :


YES!!! DBSK!!! I want all of them. Especially...

JUNG YUNHO!!!!

And Jay Chou!!!!

I aint greedy, huh. Yea. Im not greedy. I know Im not greedy. :P

I want PDI, P&Co, Seed etc. Any of the clothes with a hood. Long or short sleeves its okay with me.

I want a new purse. But I have no idea what type or brand that I love the most as I didnt see any yet.

I want All about dbsk season 1 DVD, Fushigi Yuugi and Yakitate Ja-pan VCD.

A P&Co heart shape necklace. They have 2 types. Gold and silver design. Of course, I want a silver one.

A PDI jacket with hood. Let me describe the look in case anyone bought the wrong one for me. It dont have any zip or button, dark brown in colour with a yellow line across.

I think thats all. At least I write out my list to inform my friends what I want. Less burden to you out there to think what I want, right. Lolx!!!

But I myself is having a headache. Think think think...

No comments: