People Who Fucked Off For

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

1... 2... 3... Im counting the months I started to become jobless. I have to quit my job as I wanted to study for my exam. Well, its over now... Erm... Actually it ends in the 22nd November. But Im too lazy to look for another job. So, I stay at home goyang kaki until now, I feel like going to start hunting for a new job. Coz I want to buy lotsa stuff!!!! Thats why I must kuai kuai to start my job hunting...

Today is 11th December 2007, that means is the day where Judo in SEA Games is going to start. I must wake up early to watch tv1 for the SEA Games news. But.... I piggy until 1030. Paiseh nia. But but but... The show starts at 1030 so I get to watch it. But there is no news about judo. They report the yesterday events. Haizzz... I shouldnt wake up... Lolx!!! Anyway, in 1505, there will be another special progamme for SEA Games event. I must watch it. Wanna support Li Ying. News of Malaysia Judo team winning in SEA games will be updated in these 3 days.

GOGOGO Li Ying!!!!
GOGOGO Malaysia Judo Team!!!!
GO FOR GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: