People Who Fucked Off For

Saturday, December 29, 2007

The Experience

Forth day of working....


TIRED!!!!


Cos I work at night shift (6-closing)...

Plus with my sore throat...


DAMN kesian nyer me T_T



Well, its nice to work as a BO as I can BITCH-ing around like I have the rights to check the customer ic if i feel that they are underage for AVP2 and The House.



Honestly, most of the customers are more TERUK than me.



I find that there is one group of chinese school people *Im not discriminate them* and they are underage *only a girl* as they wanted to buy 6tickets for the AVP2. When my friend, Azura ask them for their ic, the girl said that she didnt not bring her ic along. Even student card and driving license she dont have.

I thought that if we didnt bring ic when we are out from the house, we might go to jail if the police wanted to check our ic.

So, isnt weird that she didnt bring her ic and EVERYTHING!!! She must be underage and dare not to show her ic so, she pretend that she forgot her ic.


Haha!!!


youre the IDIOT!!!!


So, all of them cant watch the movie. Around half and hour later, there are 3 guys come to my counter to buy 6tickets of AVP2. Then I wanted to check their ic but before I manage to do that, Azura come to my counter and talk to them. One of the guy *thinks that hes very keng or cool or WHATEVER* said that why we cant buy the tickets, we are the college students.


You know what??? Actually this 3 guys are the friends of the previous customer *the one that kesi kesi didnt bring her ic wan le...*


Lastly, they buy 6tickets for National Treasure 2 instead.



HAHAHA!!!


Padan muka!!!! ;P

Cos I dont like the stupid guy that think that hes really keng or what la.....


Its not like we wanted to become a BITCH but we have to do that cos if we sell the tickets to the underage gina kong and when they wanted to enter to the cinema, they cant....
As the person that koyak the tickets (steward) will check their ic too. If the steward finds that they are underage we kena blame, ok.

So, we just do our own job.

And all the gina kong also must be considerate. Dont think of yourself only. Dont become a fishmonger. When we say this movie is 18 rated, please la pandai pandai say your are underage. So, both parties also didnt rugi...

No comments: