People Who Fucked Off For

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The Beginning

Lets say CIAO to 2007...

AND

Give a big hug to 2008!!!!!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, its not really a great beginning of 2008 for me...
First my laptop get trojan - win32/qoologic virus. I cant get rid of it. Ive tired so many antispyware but it wont help either. Maybe I should reformat my laptop again. This is SUCK!!!

Second, Im not really feeling well. Having flu for the past few days. All I can do is keep on taking the flu pills that makes me sleepy.

Okay, Ive watched The House last night after work with Boon Gin and Ai Ling. The movie starts at 0010 but I can only close shift at 0020. So, they have to wait for me for about 15-30 minutes as I have to count the ticket selling money and see whether I have short or not. Luckily I dont have any short. Ive been very very very careful when counting the money, returning the balance to customer and exchange the money. So Im not short yesterday. Yippie!!!

No comments: