People Who Fucked Off For

Sunday, April 25, 2010

You Jump, I Jump

Yes! Im so excited that I get to go to Alor Setar for Accurancy Base Jump Competition.
This is the first time I'm going to Alor Setar and visit their Alor Setar Tower.
Woot! Ming Wei is driving to Alor Setar with our dearest Terry! She is the only one who had been to Alor Setar before and I dare not to take the risk.
Here comes the mission impossible!


Say bye bye to Penang!


No idea on how to go Alor Setar? Just follow this map.


Warning : Kids dont learn this at home. Dont drink and drive. xD

Notice the lorry in front of us? Along the way, there's an engine fall from the loaded stuff. It scares us!

After 3hours. After facing all the corpse or cats and birds along the highway.




WE ARE HERE!!! This is Alor Setar Tower.


Up up all the way to the top of the tower. He's getting ready to jump.

See ya!

Here he going. Down down down down down.

Hottie alert! The blue shirt guy is kinda cute. xP

The old version of telephone. Tai-ko-tai. *Lady Gaga's telephone starts playing... Stop calling stop calling.....*

I'm driving back home. Penang, I miss you.

We might look happy at first. Soon, our face turn to sore. Our back, legs and even our ass are pain!!!

Enjoying the view of paddy field along our way back.

It takes 3hours to reach Penang. Im so so so tired and hungry. Empty stomach whole day. I just take my breakfast.

Reach home at 2100. I take fried maggie and burger egg. Straight away go to bed after having my supper.

No comments: