People Who Fucked Off For

Saturday, April 17, 2010

No To "Chris Brown"

I and Ming Wei was on our way going to the basement carpark in "Terry".

I saw a guy pulling a girl along the way to the basement carpark.
I thought the couple were just fooling around.
As we drove nearer, the girl look like refusing to walk with the guy and she was trying to squat down while the guy keep on pulling her.
The guy was kinda abussive as he keep on punching and pulling her.
We drove slowly entering into the carpark and we saw the guy slapped the girl continuosly.
I never think of I get to watch this kinda thing. Its not a proud one but its a shame.
What is this????


A Malaysian version of Chris Brown beat up Rihanna?


Too bad I did not take any pictures or video.
Im afraid that the guy will find out that I took the video and he will beat me up too.
I dont want to end up like his gf.

Its a shame for guys who beat up girls.
Especially for the couples.
Guys as the bf should love and treat the gf nicely.
Ooooh, I cant believe that they can be so abussive.
*The couple that I saw were Malays*

2 comments:

1 粒棋 said...

har?the guy and girl is about what age and what race?then u din go save the girl?

RanNy said...

Siao meh. dont want la. later the guy beat me. Me n ming wei want to kpo nia. both of them are malay around 20yrs old lo.