People Who Fucked Off For

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Im The New Heroes Character!

Class at 11pm which I hate the most as the car park is always full and I have to park at Fort Cornwalis, walk to college under the burning hot sun.
I park very far and I dont have enough coins to put into the machine.
All I have is just 30cents.
I think I will get MPPP summon again.
=[

F&B class might be interesting as I find out that I own my dad's talent!
LOL.
Nah... I just bluff.
We cook pancake today!!!
I think I did good in cooking that pancake except it fall on the gas stove while Im trying to make fun of it by flipping it.
Dont worry. It taste good. =]

Class finish early around 1315.
Walking back to Fort Cornwalis again....
HOT HOT HOT....
Almost near my car, inside my heart I keep on saying please no MPPP summon repeatedly.
Yes!!!!!
No summon!!!!
Im feeling lucky today.

Ive become a hero today by saving a kitten that trapped on the first floor, I suppose.
I should stars in HEROES. LOL
With the abality to conncet with animals.
I love dogs the most even strays and other animals too.
Im feeling happy!! =D

The place where the little kitten is trapped (red circle)


After the rescue *perasan =P*, the kitten sleeps on the stairs.

Im feeling LUCKY AND HAPPY!!!



Therefore, I reward myself with a Nestle's Traffic Light popsicle. Yum =d

Do believe in karma, that's all I can say.


No comments: