People Who Fucked Off For

Monday, April 26, 2010

You Are My Superman


*Happy mood*
I know that today Jay Chou's new song will be aired in radio station WORLDWIDE.
Yes! Its worldwide.
I thought it will air at 2200.
And I get myself all ready to listen to radio tonight.
But...


*Dissappointed mood*
It's actually air at 1000 IN THE MORNING WORLDWIDE!!!
WTF!!!!
I miss out.
But...


*Happy again mood*
I check on my facebook once I reach home.
I saw someone post up the song!!!!
GAGAGAGAGAGAGA!!!
Im super excited now.
Cant stop listening to it.
=]


Jay said that this song is about his 10 years journey in his career. From writing to singing to directing and acting!
He is superb!
He also asid that he dont have special ability but he just keep on pursuing his dream in music and he didnt even expect his can make a huge success in the industry.


I LOVE YOU, JAY CHOU!!! ♥♥♥


*Continue listening to Jay's Superman Can't Fly. Please DO NOT DISTURB*

No comments: