People Who Fucked Off For

Friday, April 9, 2010

They Make My Day

Im feeling good as I get what I want today.
=]
I go to PC Fair today with Ewan.
Get myself a mouse and an earphone.
I really need these two stuffs for a long long time and finally I get it.
They are in GREEN!!!
They are nice and cheap too.
They make my day.





If only Im rich, Im going to get a laptop, hi-fi speakers, printer, mp3 and handphone from PC Fair.
But Im not so, I can only get what I want and need the most.
Im a smart buyer. *winks*
Ohya, they sell a mp3 for rm29.90 with no memory and we need to buy the memory card ourself.
Is it worth it???
I really want a mp3 as I love my ears to be stuck by these comfy earphones 24/7.
Well, I got to say I meet alots of my friends in the fair. They are working. Why I cant get a job at PC fair???? Why they get the job and not me???
Whatever...


On my way back, Im using the Tesco Jelutong road where there is a underground tunnel for us to get through Greenlane.
I hate the fact that Penangites love to cut queue.



These are the three assholes trying to cut queue.



There is only one lane to the tunnel but the idiots make it as two lanes and try to cut into the actual lane without giving any signal.
ASSHOLES!!!
It always happen and usually I wont step back by letting them get into the lane easily.
I just dont understand why they dont want to queue.

No comments: