People Who Fucked Off For

Friday, April 9, 2010

Hell-quake

The incident happened on wednesday morning....

I was sleeping as usual around 0500-0600.
Suddenly I felt that my bed was shaking.
Then, I thought I was dreaming.
I force myself to open up my eyes as the shaking was getting my nerves.
Then, I saw nothing but my bed was shaking.
I look to my brother's bed as I thought he might place his leg on my bed and shake it.
But, there was nothing and my brother was not home yet.
WTF!!!
I start to think nonsense........ GHOST!!!!
I tried to fight back by stomping my legs on the bed *as like giving warning to the creepy creature to stop disturbing me*
It wont stop.
I cant help myself but continue to sleep before my alarm start ringing.



On Thursday evening....

My mom told me that there was an earthquake on wednesday morning.
She also felt that her bed was shaking and she thought it was GHOST!!!
And I telle her everything except GHOST.
LOL.

No comments: