People Who Fucked Off For

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Down To Memory Lane

I was browsing through my CD's drawer.

And I saw Yuan Wei Jue Xing's album.
It remind me of a song, Kao Jing which I used to like it very much.
I used to listen to it 24/7 and I still can't get enough of it.
Back to 2005, the first time I get to know them through Astro TVBS Asia.


They were talented as they produce and write for their album.
Too bad, they don't have the luck as they didn't really go far in the industry.
What a waste for them.
Well, I don't really understand what they sing in Kao Jing.
But the melody and the chorus part make me love the song.
Im going to spin the album *only Kao Jing* for the whole night.
=]
Anyway, does anyone have the translated lyric in pinyin???
Please feel free to share.
Thx!

No comments: